Africa Harvest Biotechnology Foundation.
Anglican Development Services (ADS-Kenya) formally Ukambani Christian Community Services (UCCS).
Dabane Trust - Zimbabwe.
International Medical Corps - Kenya.
Jal Bhagirathi Foundation - India.
Lekurruki Conservancy Trust - Kenya.
Light of the Maasai - Kenya.
The Sand dam technology has far reaching implications on the environment and on the beneficiaries. People are helped to attain water, food and economic independence while the state of their surroundings is positively changed. It is thus of little surprise that many people and organizations seek to gain this knowledge and ways to effect it in their locations. And we have not been mean with it. We have offered training and technical support to several organizations both within the country and outside our borders. Some of these include:
- International Mercy Corps - Kenya www.internationalmedicalcorps.org
- Africa Harvest Biotechnology Foundation International - Kenya www.africaharvest.org
- Light of Maasai- Kenya www.lightof maasai.com
- Jal Bhagirathi Foundation - India www.jalbhagirathi.org
- UNDP Swaziland www.Sz.undp.org
- Lekurruki Conservancy Trust - Kenya www.nrt-kenya.org/lekurruki
- Ukambani Christian Community Services - now Anglican Development Services - Kenya www.adskenya.org
- Dabane Trust - Zimbabwe www.dabane.org
- SOS Sahel Sudan - www.sahelsudan.org
- Northern Rangelands Trust